We offer hosting of any OS within our extensive Virtual hosting environment. Including fail-over clustered hosting of virtual machines.
Hosted Virtual Servers deliver key business benefits
- Reduce hardware/software costs
- Respond faster to business needs
- Increase the consistency and predictability of operations
- Reduce IT operational costs by up to 70%
- Improve business continuity through decreased planned and unplanned downtime
- Increase IT efficiency and respond faster to changing business demands
Hosting your Virtual Servers with Phoenix Synergy gives you an unprecedented level of security, stability and performance. Virtual Servers are installed at Phoenix Synergy data center on multiple physical servers. This provides not only fault-tolerance, but also performance benefits as well. If performance lags, your server can be virtually migrated to a different physical server with more available resources, without any end-user interruption. If the server fails, the environment is migrated to a redundant server, again without any interruption to the end-user. This level of redundancy and fault-tolerance is rarely seen in small businesses.
Features of Virtual Server Hosting
- Anywhere, anytime access
- Disaster recovery & business continuity
- Energy efficient; power consumption is reduced because of consolidation
- System RAM – available/dedicated
- Rapid deployment
- Redundant infrastructure
Get your own team of dedicated experts to manage your hosting. Whether looking for cost effective consolidation or robust disaster recovery solutions, Phoenix Synergy’s cutting edge technologies and IT management capabilities can help your company remain productive and secure. Contact Us for more information on Virtual Server Hosting.