With Phoenix Synergy Onsite Services you’ll be assigned a dedicated team of highly qualified engineers who have varying degrees of experience and certifications. Although we have many diverse customers, your team is responsible for a subset of clients, many of which are in similar industries or have similar technology support needs as you. By leveraging this team approach, applying the best practices, and utilizing many of the efficiency tools we have in place, your assigned team is able to be far more efficient with their time onsite.
Our technicians come to your office and help your users, maintain your servers, and troubleshoot your network.
- Supporting our clients technical needs, including:
- Mobile users (laptops, vpn’s, remote users, logmein, RDP, ipads, iphones, remote email/calendar sync).
- Desktop users (slow systems, network connectivity, antivirus, maleware, MS Office assistance).
- MAC users (Mac mini’s, Macbooks, Parallels, fusion, exchange connections).
- Servers (File server, windows domains, ldap, email/exchange, applications).
- Networks (switches, vlans, performance tuning your network)
- Security (firewalls, encryption, compliance).
- Unix (Apache, file servers, voice, etc.)
- Backups (file backups, mailbox backups, recovery from server crash, recovery from office disaster, Full DR and BCP “Business Continuity Planning”).