Supporting the latest MAC products, MacBook Pro/Air, Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro.
Including the latest software, Office 2011 for Mac, and connecting to Exchange 2013.
Our Mac experience is not limited to supporting just a single Mac, or a even a strictly Mac only environment. We have connected Macs to heterogeneous networks with Windows and Linux. Your Mac is capable of connecting to Windows Servers, Remote Desktop into Windows Machines, and using printers shared on a Windows print server.
Mac’s are stable, fast, resilient, and should seamlessly coexist with your current network.
There are many different considerations, such as which version of Offline Files and Folders for those corporate traveling MacBook users.
We will help with integrating your Mac’s Mapped network drives, login scripts, security policies, etc.
Superior Mac Support
– Troubleshoot and resolve OS X errors
– Install / Uninstall Software, Applications, Drivers and other programs
– Configure Firewall & Automatic updates.
– Repair internet connections
– Run complete spyware, ad-ware and virus scan
– Run utilities for hard drive to enhance the performance
– Resolve ISP issues
– Perform diagnostics on faulty Internet connections
– Troubleshoot browser error messages.
– Configure Firewall & Security Policies for Mac’s safety.
– Suggest & implement of latest Internet Security measures.
– Diagnose Hardware issues